Dental Device and Model Prototype Manufacturing
Designing your dental or medical device is only the beginning. From there, you may require a highly-detailed prototype or parts for your design. And still, that prototype or part must be delivered quickly to satisfy the dental needs of your patients. At GoProto, we make it easy to receive your project quickly through rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing and CNC machining. Our superior customer service will ensure your project is delivered on time, on budget, every time.
High-Quality Dental Applications You Can Trust
Each of our prototypes or parts are created in alignment with your specifications. Some of the most popular applications for dental manufacturing include:
- Orthodontic models and prototypes
- Surgical guides and partially cast frames
- Removable dental devices such as dentures
- Clinical training and surgical models
- Dental implant models
- Dental device manufacturing using rapid prototyping
- CNC machining of medical devices through rapid prototyping
You need parts and prototypes you can trust. At GoProto, we’re trusted by leaders in the industry such as medical device manufacturers, biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies, surgical instrument manufacturers, hospitals, dental equipment manufacturers and many more.
The Capability to Conceptualize and Create
Through our custom project communication, we talk you through product development to ensure we create a prototype or part to fulfill your needs. Our parts are always on-time, inspected, approved and completely fulfilled thanks to our many capabilities here at GoProto:
- Concept modeling: Have a dental device concept? Let us create a detailed model for you.
- Additive manufacturing: Looking for rapid prototyping plus production-level validation? Additive manufacturing is a great choice.
- Rapid prototyping: From traditional SLA, SLS and FDM processes to the cutting-edge CLIP and MJF, you’ll get your parts quickly.
- Sheet metal: Need sheet metal parts, assemblies or weldments? We’ve got you covered.
- Machining: Step up your game to near production level parts with CNC machining.
- Urethane castings: For a cost-effective bridge between prototyping and production, choose urethane castings using tooling and master patterns.
- Tooling and modeling: We offer metal tooling for injection molded parts in a huge range of production plastic and elastomeric materials.
- Finishing: Let us use our finishers to add the finishing touches to your parts from paint to graphics.
Request Your Dental Device or Model Quote Today
To get started on your dental device or model today, request a quote online. Or, reach out to us by calling 888-467-7686 to discuss your project requirements.
“Hey Guys, Hope all is well! I just received the sheet metal parts and assembled them onto the prototype it belongs to and it’s perfect! Just wanted to let you know you guys did a great job!” — Daren (design engineering company)