GoProto is growing and seeking qualified Program Manager candidates in the San Diego area to help take us to the next level.
The Senior Program Manager (SPM) plays a critical role in the management of the following complex manufacturing processes:
Injection Molding, CNC Machining, Metal Casting, Tool/Die Making, Additive Manufacturing, 3D Rapid Prototyping, Urethane Casting and Stamped Components
The SPM will act as the primary technical interface in the production of custom manufactured parts between North American clients and GoProto’s global manufacturing operations and partners.
The position will work closely with the Sales, Business Development and Management teams to develop and execute aggressive strategies that increase market share and drive profitable growth.
Things that we need you to have
- An amazing attitude. Sorry, we can’t teach this, you just gotta have it.
- Minimum 8+ years in manufacturing operations project management .
- Superior organizational skills and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Experience working with and analyzing 3D CAD and 2D control document prints.
- Working understanding of quality and measurement systems.
- Excellent internal and external customer support, verbal and written communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle many tasks simultaneously.
- High School Diploma – A Bachelor’s Degree is a big plus.
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and dependable.
Things that would be a big plus for you to have
- Experience working with Wrike or similar project management software system.
- Proficient and general experience using a business telephone system.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Siebel, Goldmine, etc.)
At GoProto, we
- Fanatically obsess over client happiness
- Make it our mission to communicate clearly and consistently with our clients
- Passionately pursue the right answer
- Always put client needs first
- Work in a transparent manner using the greatest available tools
- Fearlessly empower team members at every step
- Learn incessantly
- Make work fun